PDA

View Full Version : Policy

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

  1. Re: Clearing Up Any Questions Markie Or The Feeble Five May Have
  2. i renmeber my first bj
  3. my boyfreind make chcolate fr me
  4. my boyfreind alawys gives me a hand wen I ned one
  5. is out of jail today?
  6. Test
  7. Keeping Track Of Toiddie's Tales
  8. Don't EVER tell SUQ to QRQ, not EVER!
  9. Re: Clearing Up Any Questions Markie Or The Feeble Five May Have
  10. Your Radio Leader Speaks: K1MAN Essay - Three Classes of Americans
  11. Clearing Up Any Questions Markie Or The Feeble Five May Have
  12. Aussie Youth Pride Photos (ot)
  13. Re: alt.cocksucker.lardass.lloyd-davies
  14. test
  15. Re: Free speech
  16. Re: This Place is Directly Linked to Google Groups?
  17. Re: Free speech
  18. Re: Free speech
  19. stevei si reminded that he can stop this abuse by agreeing to to follow the comon accepted rules of conduct here on usenet and apoligize for his past sins
  20. i pormise to try and riegn in my asshole hubby k4yz
  21. soory my hubby is am asshole
  22. A Legal Alternative for 11 Meter Ops
  23. Re: podcasts ready
  24. test
  25. But no potato cannons...
  26. US District Court Upheld Jack Gerritsen's Conviction
  27. A Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) (At least, by me, for the benefit of novices)
  28. why is the current or any past l;evel of achievement so scared to some memeber of the ARS
  29. on the subject of forgeris
  30. aaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - n9oglloser.JPG (0/1)
  31. when will stevie decide to count the cost of his actions
  32. stevei is afraid of KB9RQZ
  33. steveie the forger can dish it out but can't take it
  34. stevei prefer the flame fest to teling truth
  35. remmeber stavie you can have peace anytime
  36. why does stevie contiue the flamefst rather being civil
  37. contiues continues to enage in his foregeeries and deny doing it
  38. when i wok up thsi aftrnooon i was stil drunk
  39. stevei do you realy think I doing my worst
  40. poor stevei unable to deal with the loss of RRAP for his flaming
  41. please I need my flame space
  42. stevie the loser
  43. stevei stop your flouting of the 10 comenaments
  44. can stevei come clean
  45. when did stevie decide to support prohibiton (and with it the likes of Al Capone
  46. karma is karma
  47. why is everyone else responible for stevie action but stevie
  48. when stevie stevie decide to stop this flamewar
  49. conitue crimal behavoir from the annymouses
  50. how does stevie expect to treated seriously when he forges posts with even the cover of dramtic illustration
  51. Re: K1MAN Says ARRL Response To His W1AW Information Demand Not Satisfactory
  52. why does stevie get to forge posts
  53. steve forges and endorses forgery of other people posts and yet whines when he is treated in the same manner
  54. why does steie advocate forgery hwen he does it
  55. why does stevie prefer his own posts being forged to agreeing not forege thoses of others?
  56. hey todd
  57. I DID IT AGAIN!!!
  58. Re: Image Board
  59. I guess stevie does not understand negitive campaigning
  60. stevei alone is allowed to forge USENET posts
  61. steveie denies making the bet he welched on
  62. stevei still refuses to address why he tried to hide his posts under a new email addy
  63. why does stevie does everything possible to avoid being civil
  64. Stevei needs to learn
  65. stevei should learn not to start **** that he can't when truned up and reutrned to him
  66. stevei would rather fight that stop HIS forgeies
  67. stevie can't stand the idea his ation uch as he comits daily being done in his own name
  68. stevie can dish it out but not take it
  69. when will stevie explain his lie
  70. when will stvei expalin this lie from his past
  71. and try explaining this stevie
  72. dave says other morality is faitr game but his own
  73. dave is afraid to discuss his faith or the lack of it
  74. Stevie is rotten egg
  75. why has Stei gotten a new email address
  76. Stevie thinks STD are spread over the internet?
  77. when will stevei answer a simple question truthfully and end this abuse
  78. when well steve tell the truth
  79. Re: One experience with noise
  80. gay hams
  81. Something funny to read
  82. stevei needs to remmeber that he isn't the only one that can mistrubute posts
  83. Hamie Glenn Baxter K1MAN Thinks He's The Pope
  84. FCC Affirms Jack Gerritsen $42,000 fine
  85. decentralized emergency communications
  86. Free spell check program
  87. why does stevie call someone a pedophile to get them to use a spellchecker?
  88. stevie ****
  89. why his dave proud of his hate
  90. when will steve pay up
  91. why does stevie prefer the flamfest to simply telling the truth
  92. would jion stevei is making fun of downs syndrome victum too?
  93. why dave as well stevie prefer the flame fest to displying wht they is moral behavoir telling the truth
  94. why does dave seem to think that being insulting is likely to end a flame war
  95. why doesn't Dave heed the teachings of the saoints
  96. why does Dave set his bigotry above the word of Christ
  97. why is dave so scared
  98. amazing how hans prefers the company of tevie who calls him a pedo and zoophile to the truth
  99. Hans jion in the projotive parade why?
  100. why can't dave even tell the ruth about me
  101. does anyone remeber the last time dave posted about ham radio
  102. Hey Len
  103. Re: Open Letter to Massachusetts Governor Romney
  104. why does stevie lie about BB
  105. Re: Todd's newest web site?
  106. past K1MAN doing the same stuff as Current K4YZ?
  107. Stevie thinks STD are spread over the internet?
  108. Why does Stevie lie about Todd
  109. Open Letter to Massachusetts Governor Romney
  110. why does stevie lie about BB
  111. why does stevie lie about Mark
  112. well leaving the NG to automatic flames
  113. why does Stevie lie about Len
  114. more stevei the censor
  115. MY DAD
  116. can stevie of dave tell the ruth about anything?
  117. Stevie the censor
  118. when will Stevie admit he lied about todd's father
  119. a note to the NG
  120. stevie trie to admit the turth
  121. Re: Does this Thong make me look fat?
  122. is my work done? prehaps for now
  123. FAQ - Important because of the CBers on the RSC Council
  124. is my work done? prehaps for now
  125. A way of life for me
  126. Re: Wogie
  127. Someday I will drive the big rigs too!
  128. Re: Copyright Violation
  129. Re: Wogie
  130. HOWTO: Clean up rrap
  131. Some Reading Markie Might Like To Brush Up On
  132. Sing along
  133. Dave ahs gone round the bend no religion that does not follow chrsitian teaching is allowed
  134. Stevie is rotten egg
  135. why has Stei gotten a new email address
  136. why does stevie claim only other folks are subject to limits on the amount of their posting
  137. no cops have shown up yet
  138. when will Dave stop claimingI am responible for what other people post
  139. stevie sireminded that he can have something at least resembling peace
  140. did N8DOS teach stevie to lie about military matter or is stvei relately the made up lies of his father as his own
  141. remember stevie you can stop this anytime you choose
  142. Re: ignore 1
  143. Re: mopathetic stars in gay WW2 movie
  144. still no cops stevie
  145. posted some examples of Stevie changing attribtution why does he deny
  146. I can never pass up a cock for lunch
  147. hmm was stevie taking lunch when he was posting this round
  148. stevie sugesting Arson?
  149. stvei the coward tried BHS to conceal his id guess it is getting hot
  150. Don't Call For A Fireman At Markie's House!
  151. dave admits to stalking lens armour
  152. stvei claim he has no role in the fact this newsgruop has become a wasteland
  153. when will steve decide enough is enough
  154. Northen Michigan Gay Male seeks Domme, would love spanking on his birthday
  155. stveie pormised my arrest I have not been areasted
  156. Re: Copyright Violation
  157. no spmaing here Flooding the NG yes no spam
  158. More Proof Of Mark Morgan's Lying About His "Religion" Being "Bashed"
  159. stvei on threats
  160. looking out over the watseland
  161. back to you BB
  162. new stevie threats
  163. Rotten Egg
  164. a formal reply to Stevie latest threat
  165. I'd Call 130 Threads To Be Evidence of Internet Stalking~~Markie's Scorecard of 30 November 2005~~(Let's See If He Tries to "kill" This Thread Too..?!?!?)
  166. was stevie the subject of a pedophile?
  167. stevie insane
  168. Stevie nows tries to practic law without being member of the bar
  169. you shall what you sow back times 3... Karma is Karma
  170. progres Boyo
  171. why can't stevie read
  172. Stevie doesn't understand the law
  173. why does stevie feel threatened?
  174. stevie threatens me with arrest
  175. progress stevie admit to making threats
  176. stevei show how closely he waits and follows my moves on line and yet he denies stalkering me
  177. stevei show how closely he waits and follows my moves on line and yet he denies stalkering me
  178. stevie his true colors as bully
  179. Re: Average cost of radio repair
  180. forced to the conclusion stevie's lying must rise to level of being pathological
  181. Re: re-entering ham radio
  182. Re: The Milt Romney thread
  183. a formal reply to Stevie latest threat
  184. OT help wanted writers
  185. Re: if your bored.......
  186. why is Markie making assinine accusations of Stevie being afrad of Todd
  187. I like toilet service and anal worship
  188. Re: TOAD Violation
  189. I've topped and bottmed with a guy
  190. Dave support and advocates Lying, for anything he considers a good cause
  191. did N8DOS teach stevie to lie about military matter or is stvei relately the made up lies of his father as his own
  192. why does dos the Stevie written Bio of N8DOS read like a lie
  193. why does Steviue hide behind the annymouses and Dave
  194. when will dave admit to his lying ways
  195. One of Akasha's lurker's?
  196. was the late N8DOS a child abuser?
  197. toad test
  198. when wil dave explain his doulbe standard
  199. Why is Stevie afraid to reveal his reasons for his gay bashing attacks
  200. why does Stevie advocate elder abuse
  201. when will dave call Stevie to accoutn for his lying
  202. why does Stevie hold a duoble standard and expect to get away with it?
  203. well good nitght folks
  204. why does Stevie balme his victums for his actions
  205. when will stevie take responiblity and own up to his actions
  206. when will stevie stop lying about answering the question
  207. you knwo it is remarkaly liberating feeling to be on the attack
  208. when will Steie to alow this jihad to end
  209. and try explaining this stevie
  210. when will stvei expalin this lie from his past
  211. when will stevie explain his lie
  212. when will stevie admit he has lied to NG
  213. when will stevie decide to end this game?
  214. why does Dave aid and abet steve's despictable behavoir
  215. why does Stevie need to lie about other people
  216. why is Stevie afaird of BB
  217. will stevie ever come clean
  218. stevie is afriad of the truth
  219. whycan't stevie say something coherantt
  220. End Of The Day~~Markie Continues Stalking Threads
  221. steve of **** but no answers just lies about giving them
  222. when will stevie begin to deal with legacy of lies and shame
  223. when will Stevie explain how my posting in pesonal gruop makes calling BB gay ralvant to radio
  224. please stop
  225. Rotten Egg
  226. stevie continues his cowardly avoidance of the issues
  227. Dave decide to support Stevie in his gay bashing quest
  228. hans continues his support of the NAZI Stevie
  229. a promise to stevie
  230. when will Stevei give a TRUTHFULL answer
  231. when will stevie fess up
  232. Markie's Score Card For 29 November 2005
  233. stevie spend another day contiing his atcks rather than answer a simple question
  234. test
  235. new digital mode maybe MFSK amatuer
  236. Why Markie Gets Made Fun Of So Easily
  237. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....Seems SOMEONE Has An Obsession Problem!
  238. why is stevie afraid of Brain
  239. why is Stevie afrad of Todd
  240. why is stevie afraid
  241. why is stevie afraid of me?
  242. why is stevie afraid of me?
  243. Will dave apologize for his gaybashing
  244. will stevie the coward ever come clean
  245. explainitory note
  246. box score on Stevie the cowardly liar
  247. when will Stevie learn to read
  248. Re: Retired Canadian Official Says UFO Coverup Is Real
  249. is Stevie an abused childhood liar?
  250. stevie must love lying