PDA

View Full Version : Policy

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

  1. Re: Another License Idea - n9ogl.JPG (0/1)
  2. Re: just some more stevei ****
  3. forgers answering forgers hope steve is proud of his handywork
  4. more forgeries more of stevie's handywork i hope he is proud
  5. Re: Another License Idea
  6. perhaps not a policy topic but ham radio at least
  7. poor frightened forgers terrified of me and Todd it is funny as well being sad
  8. Re: amszing the terror that stveie "friends and fellow traveler have for the 2 of us Todd
  9. Rose Parade Ham Club to disband after being rebuffed by parade officials.
  10. Re: The votes are all in. Woger Wiseman is Nimbuster, COCKSUCKER OF THE YEAR.
  11. Hams ruin welcome at Rose Parade
  12. FA: ICOM IC-275H Two Meter Band, 100 Watt, All Mode Base Transceiver
  13. Re: more forgeris the responblity of the ASShole of RRap - n9oglloser.JPG (1/1)
  14. Re: Really Hans, no call to be rude
  15. Re: CENSORSHIP MADE EASY!!!
  16. Re: CENSORSHIP MADE EASY!!!
  17. Re: CENSORSHIP MADE EASY!!!
  18. Re: CENSORSHIP MADE EASY!!!
  19. CENSORSHIP MADE EASY!!!
  20. Is repeating stuff lost on net
  21. Great New Year's Liberty Net
  22. QRP is for sissies!
  23. on ending classism in in muliteeired license system, a thought
  24. more forgeris the responblity of the ASShole of RRap - n9oglloser.JPG (0/1)
  25. Re: amszing the terror that stveie "friends and fellow traveler have for the 2 of us Todd - n9oglloser.JPG (0/1)
  26. Re: amszing the terror that stveie "friends and fellow traveler have for the 2 of us Todd
  27. Worst e-bay of all
  28. nuge nudge say mo nore
  29. more proof that no act iis to low for stavei and his fellow travelers
  30. Re: happy kwanzaa!!!!!!
  31. still more forgeries from the handywork of the ASShole of RRAP
  32. more forgeris the responblity of the ASShole of RRap
  33. Nominations Sought For 2006 Dayton Hamvention Awards
  34. more of stevie hate filled handywork of foreries
  35. abe
  36. more stevie inpsired forrgery the handywaork of the assshole fof RRAP
  37. moreof the stevie inspried bs that he a famous for
  38. Re: i did it agian (1/1)
  39. hey tood
  40. Balloon Launch This Afternoon
  41. some fogeries defianetely tood's work
  42. "Vintage" On the Domestic Front!
  43. A Bad Week For Leonard
  44. some frogeries look like maybe tood's work
  45. Another License Idea
  46. Re: happy kwanzaa!!!!!!
  47. Re: happy kwanzaa!!!!!!
  48. Re: Time for the _REAL_ Radio Ham to make a stand?
  49. Open call sign database
  50. fortyfour swinging door
  51. Re: FAQ, just what is Ham Radio?
  52. Re: more Mularkie from the asshole master of RRAP
  53. Re: Time for the _REAL_ Radio Ham to make a stand?
  54. License -- how about this?
  55. such frighten forgers
  56. yet more forgeries inspired by the asshole of RRAP
  57. more frogeries all the handiwork of steve by his words against Todd
  58. I stil cant flush my tiolett
  59. I own grup now. stevi apolizse and I give back
  60. Censorship is painless!
  61. well stevei who have sued ofrom the interent
  62. Re: 2006 - The year that the RSCB goes bust?
  63. my new yirs eve costhume
  64. looking more and more like ole dave forging for his buudy stevie
  65. hmm a Forer that talke too himself now that sounds like sevie
  66. such flatery and such devoltion in a stalker
  67. bubba ray cums callin
  68. mobil home poast by stevi is lie
  69. Re: suc flatulance
  70. really this is too muh such flatery may do more than turn my head I might have heart failure ah I see the gaol now
  71. well stevei we have clear proff that I hold a lot of crediblity
  72. suc flatulance
  73. still more forgeries of me looks like dave is behiond it wor at least up to his neck in it
  74. Im in a badd mod
  75. wow the power I have here in RRAP that my every post most answered by a forgery?
  76. yet more forgeries of my name and choosen nick such power I msut have in the wolrd
  77. another forgery of a foregry post such wight my words must that peopel want to be Me even for a ment here i RRAP
  78. forgery of forgery post my word must be VERY imporatnt
  79. steve not man enuf to met me faice to face
  80. steve lies some more
  81. new lie from stevie Stupidity can be passed by physical contact? No stevie is just trying to deny he lied about my being infected with an STD
  82. 2006 - The year that the RSCB goes bust?
  83. stevei the pilot can't read maps?
  84. setvei the path asshole handywork
  85. this offer is authentic and still open to stevie diispite his misdeeds
  86. stevei can stopp the behavoir he says he find offensive anytime by just proising to stop engaging in what provoked it in the first place
  87. ah well my mistake guess i will to do it right this time
  88. why is my dad lie so much
  89. why is only stevie allowed to change titles
  90. I take over this fuking group you wait see
  91. hmm gues I was wrong steve is not going to stay online and provide us all the show he is famous for
  92. why is stvei so afraid of the word "****"
  93. What's it all about? - FAQ
  94. stveie askd me to poast this
  95. stveie dosn have a lawyer more lie from the stening plie os ****
  96. looking for action sat
  97. why does it matter how tough the old tests were?
  98. what will stevie do it is after midnight?
  99. a report to RRAp on the assholes last warning postsing
  100. please may tha gods grant that for once stveie is telling the truth about his last warning
  101. why dos stive lie about hving a lawyer
  102. stveie advocates Todds murder yep that is the assole of rrap
  103. stvevie the asshole contiues to be a lying asshole for rrap
  104. stevie the asshole prooves deserves his treatment as if it wee needed
  105. stvevie the asshole contiues to be a lying asshole for rrap
  106. msg from emergency manager
  107. How many licenses should there be, why and what privileges?
  108. Apology?
  109. more lies from K4YZ nerver was an lawsuite
  110. more lies from K4YZ nerver was an lawsuite
  111. more lies from K4YZ nerver was an lawsuite
  112. dave the fool
  113. why does dave lie so badly
  114. BTW dave if you rported to google various of the posts you claims to haev you lied to google
  115. why does stvei claim only he has the portectionn of law
  116. Re: It's time to abolish the Federal Communications Commission
  117. A Message for ROGER PARRY and for STEVEN FLETCHER
  118. Re: Time for the _REAL_ Radio Ham to make a stand?
  119. more stive ****
  120. Time for the _REAL_ Radio Ham to make a stand?
  121. of stveie can stop what he sees as the abuse of his daughter's memery but he doesn't want to stop it
  122. stvei tell me who your attorney is
  123. steve you do need to respond to this But only in the unlikely event your are not lying again
  124. steve the asshole that cried worf
  125. why does stveie think repeating the same lie over and over is frighten me
  126. stvie **** filled threats
  127. will stvei ever growup
  128. stvei making threats again
  129. No link attitude!
  130. well it is a low blow but called for IMO head up stevie
  131. Holidays
  132. Re: Attn: Dave
  133. ER Nurse thinks Rape is Funny
  134. more stive ****
  135. Reality Check
  136. Season's Greetings
  137. يا جماعة فى منـ* تعليميـة مجانية فى مجال برمجة الكمبيوتر
  138. يا جماعة فى منـ* تعليميـة مجانية فى مجال برمجة الكمبيوتر
  139. Cmdr. Buzz Corey exposed!
  140. The ten secrets of rec.radio.amateur.policy
  141. k4yz not forgot for 2005 lies and netKKKop liable
  142. Re: Disgraceful behaviour today - what do you think?
  143. FAQ - Repeated because the issues are too important to let the Mongolian Hordes of CBers shout them down.
  144. A Merry Solstice To All Our Readers
  145. Re: FAQ - Repeated again because I can't accept that I need professional help
  146. Re: FAQ - Repeated again because I can't accept that I need professional help
  147. Stamping out ignorance
  148. well the purpose served
  149. what a merial to my memory joking about rape
  150. New DXCC Country
  151. btw why does dave post in the thread er nurse think rape is funny not comdem or defend steve
  152. well it is a low blow but called for IMO head up stevie
  153. good thing I did not life to see my father post his jokes about rape
  154. prehaps I should be glad that I am not here alive to se my daddy make jokes about rape
  155. why does my father dishonor my memory by joking about rape
  156. steve can try to doge and evade all he likes but why does
  157. if I were truely here I would e ashamed of my daddy
  158. oh daddy why do you make joke about rape
  159. stevei sees plots everywhere
  160. will stvei ever apoligizing for claiming that rape is proper suject for humr?
  161. stveie jokes about rape what is next raping people himself or has he already done that
  162. when will stevie stop defednig jokes about rape
  163. despetable steveie makes joke about rape
  164. whay does the asshole stevei think rape is funny
  165. why does stegvie makes joke about rape
  166. steve make joke about rape
  167. stveie joke about rape
  168. why don't otehr find stevie making rape jokes offienseive
  169. why does stevie think rape is funny
  170. reposting to get past stevei effor to hide it stvei think rape is funny
  171. stevei contieus to claim rape is funny
  172. why does stevie claim rape is funnt
  173. Announcing The RRAP Crossdressers New Year's Ball Awards !!
  174. website
  175. FAQ - revised version
  176. OUR NEWEST MEMBERS
  177. stveie should think himself lucky I don't crospost his action to the rape surovioirs gruop
  178. why does stevie say rape is a matter for fun?
  179. stveie demans rape victum
  180. stveie the asshole of rape on rape
  181. steve on how rape is funny
  182. one the reason for the flemaewar Stevei sthink rape in funny
  183. does the asshole of RRAP think this is RAPE instaed
  184. the depiectable word of the asshole of rrap
  185. newflash Mark admits to making ero wrt to stevei stament
  186. the asshole of RRAP on the subject of Rape
  187. why does stevie try telling the lie that I drink
  188. when will the asshole of RRAP stop his forging
  189. sosry that sstevie is an ashole
  190. yet more from asshole ofRRAP
  191. i did it agian (0/1)
  192. When does channel changing DSSS become hybrid DSSS/FHSS?
  193. why does stevie want the flame war to ciontiue
  194. If the answer's, "M3", it must be a bloody silly question!
  195. stveive claims that 122 days after he contacted them that Michigan is going to sweep in and comit me on his say so
  196. stevie lies stil more
  197. hi there from the asshole of RRAP
  198. derected writing
  199. why does dave violate the 10 comndments
  200. about the N8dos posts
  201. hans makes fempty threats
  202. hans stop following my sons evil ways
  203. wondering at stvei reaction to my next set of posts
  204. rmmebr the past oh evil and deceitful son
  205. oh hans when can i expcet your suit
  206. oh son would I haunt you
  207. steve hear the typing of your father repent your eveil ways this christmas season
  208. soory about my son k4yz
  209. more aplogies for my asshole hubby
  210. does stevie think their ais a fee per thread chrage?
  211. Question for Techs not upgrading to General question
  212. my mom tells me this peom at bedtine
  213. when stevie start paying his debts?
  214. hans making threats
  215. yet more steve forgeris
  216. well I am off for bit a few more autopost
  217. General purpose logger
  218. Re: Todd is as stupid as Lardass Lloyd Davies - n9oglloser.JPG (0/1)
  219. Re: message sent to [email protected] - n9oglloser.JPG (0/1)
  220. Re: message sent to [email protected]
  221. Re: One of the Chosen speaks (the same old repetitive drivel)
  222. Re: Dear Santa
  223. i get **** faced bfreo i poast
  224. hey todd
  225. stevei supports the likes of Al capone
  226. delsuional behavoir
  227. when will steive learn the meaning of the words he itries to use on here
  228. why does stevie care
  229. why does Dave defile the "prince of peace"
  230. why can'tstevie be as usefull as broken clock
  231. why stevei contiue the flamewar when he could stop it
  232. KV4FZ Annual Christmas Message
  233. To all my rrap friends
  234. rrap is dangerous
  235. Re: Hi Just Saying Hello
  236. brian burke
  237. I get **** faced before I post
  238. Great Liberty Net 3.950
  239. Dear Santa
  240. Re: FCC Affirms Jack Gerritsen $42,000 fine
  241. Re: RRAP has gone to hell in a handbasket but orielly will fix it
  242. I get **** faced before I post
  243. Re: stebies booger picture is funny - n9oglloser.JPG (0/1)
  244. FCC rules need to be changed
  245. RRAP has gone to hell in a handbasket
  246. Pepper And Salt (Seasoned Greetings) to all our readers - the Xmas FAQ
  247. Ham Radio Discount
  248. stebies booger picture is funny
  249. I get **** faced before I post
  250. again stevie can end this anytime HE chooses